Currently, there are no open positions available. Please continue to check regularly, as new positions may become available in the near future. You may also post your updated resume by clicking on “Submit your CV” which will be kept on our active file.
The Population Council is seeking a UI Designer who will be located in New Delhi, India. The selected candidate will be responsible for implementing research projects on youth & adolescents, reproductive health, and gender-based violence and will be reporting to and closely working with senior staff. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. The length of appointment is for 12 months and annually renewable by mutual consent on availability of funds.
1. Undertake and lead project management activities including project planning, implementation, and follow-up of UDAYA project in U.P, Bihar and Delhi
2. Coordinate with project partners, champions and state level consultants in Bihar, U.P and Delhi
3. Liaise and coordinate with key stake holders including senior government officials and build networks and partnerships for the smooth implementation of the project activities.
4. Responsible for ensuring implementation, monitoring, reporting and process documentation of various outreach programs related to UDAYA project in U.P and Bihar
5. Document project reports, case studies and assist in proposal preparation
6. Provide inputs into the development of work plans for the project.
7. Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal direct supervision while being a committed team player
8. Commitment and passion towards social causes
9. Willingness to travel extensively
MBA/MSW/Advanced university degree (Masters) in any relevant disciplines
2. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5 years of experience in social enterprises, NGO program management, or consulting
3. Project management experience, preferably in the social/NGO sector
4. Good command of written English, with the ability to write clearly and succinctly in various styles
5. The ability to build and maintain relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
6. The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
7. Strong interpersonal and stakeholder relation skills with an ability to identify new strategic partnerships.
8. Fluency in English and Hindi (written & verbal)
9. Strong computer skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume by 25 January 2020 to email: Jobs-India@popcouncil.org Short-listed candidates will be invited to attend an interview and to demonstrate his/her research skills.